Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cute as a Bug


I love this set, I just don't use it enough! Today's SCS challenge was to make a window card, so despite the fact that I really don't like these colors, I like the idea! I CASE'd it from someone, but don't know who (CASE means Copy And Steal Everything); if I knew, I would give them credit, cuz it's darn cute! The magnifying glass is acetate on which I have used the Canvas stamp. The Nestabilities Dies make it very easy to die-cut big openings like these. TFL!
Stamps: Bugs & Kisses, Canvas
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Flowers for You DP, Confetti White, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Only Orange
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Only Orange, Brown Stazon
Acc: Acetate, Nestabilities, Word Window Punch, Ribbon, Circle Punch

6 comments:

Kim said...

OMG, that card is too cute and I just LOVE your definition of CASE'ing!!! Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! wayyyyy to cute kid card. That could even be used with lighter(EE) card stock for a girl. Lovin it.

Anonymous said...

this is adorable mom...i can see you giving this to will will

Catherine said...

i saw this card at SCS yesterday and loved it! very cute!

Anonymous said...

This card is *Perfect* for this challenge!!! Very cute!!!

craftsbyjodi said...

this is soooooooooooooooo cute!!! I totally love it. I'd even like a card like that and I'm not a kid, but a Science teacher so i guess that counts :)