Sunday, February 10, 2008

Big Ole Bag Of Candy


My sister and her family live in South Carolina and I miss them like crazy! So I always like to send my niece & nephew little candy goodies for the holidays. This is a HUGE bag of Andes mint candies--the Valentine kind! We grew up LOVING anything chocolate & mint. My husband does not even like chocolate, so what kind of candy do you think we always get!!!?? These are a little thicker than regular Andes and have a heart on them. How do I know? How do you think I know?! :) The cello bag is the retired SU gusset bag, with a Real Red topper cut to a standard card size. I cuttlebugged it with the D'Vine Swirls folder; the circle & scallop are Nestabilities diecuts, the image is from Happy Heart Day with SU's striped red ribbon. I added some glitter & bling, but I know this will last about 30 seconds (if that), so I didn't put a whole lot of time/product into it!! Also, I apologize for the photo quality.....it took me longer to try to photograph it than it did to make it! Click on the image to get a better look. I can't wait to hear from them when they get it! XXOO!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to have some of those Andes myself, just so I can make sure there really is a heart on them. Hint Hint!