Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Valentine Bundle Samples







I finally had a chance to sit down and make some samples from the Valentine Bundle that SU has put together. I have a Stamp Camp on Saturday and I wanted to have some other things besides the projects (which I'll share later!!) for my ladies to peruse! I have lots of ideas roaming around in my head but I am sure my DH would like to have his dinner sometime! The box of pretzels is a shameless case from Melanie Muenchinger's blog--hers is MUCH cuter, but I had to adapt, so hopefully it will give you some ideas for you to use on your own. I also CASE'd the elephant with the cupcake from someone on SCS, can't remember who, but thank you for the idea--so sweet! Enjoy!
Stamps: Happy Heart Day, Short & Sweet, EFP
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Lavender Lace, Whisper White, Shimmery White, Flowers for You DP, Textured Rose Red
Ink: Rose Red, Stazon Black, Cert. Celery
Acc: Aquapainters, WC Crayons, Markers, Punches, Tool Kit, White Gel Pen, Ribbon, Non SU Rhinestone, DD Glitter, Dimensionals, Plastic Box from Papertrey

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow I love the green elephant

craftsbyjodi said...

your cards are so lovely. Thanks your for your lovely comments on my blog.