Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pixie Pouch



This is a cute SCS challenge from yesterday (it's a little late) that was so easy, I am calling it the "Lazy" Pixie Pouch! I found a Hershey bar in my freezer that escaped being eaten at Christmas, and the new Berry Bliss designer paper seemed to match it perfectly. I found a card that I had already scored and messed up in my In Color folder (Purely Pomegranate) and just cut off the bad parts, folded down the top edge, cut it with a pair of retired SU scallop scissors (why did they do that?) and tied it together with PP stitched ribbon. There is no glue holding the pouch together, just the ribbon coming through the front flap. I stamped one little flower from Holiday Blitz, punched it out& adhered it and I stamped a little flower from Enjoy Every Moment on the flap and dotted it with my white gel pen. Too easy but CUTE, doncha think? I think this says STAMP CAMP PROJECT on it!
Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment, Holiday Blitz
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Berry Bliss, Close to Cocoa, WWhite
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Close to Cocoa
Acc: Scalloped Scissors, Corner Rounder, Gel Pen, Circle Punches, Rect. Punch, Ribbon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your Pixie Pouch, too. i am going to make this as soon as I got more time
tfs,
chat

Anonymous said...

Aren't you clever!! This is a cute idea...hmmm....I may have to CASE this one! LOL!! Thanks for sharing!