Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hello!


Well, if anyone told me that I would be stamping a solid butterfly in black ink, I'd say they were crazy! But it here it is! I really like the color combo of Soft Sky & Black. The man in brown brought me some new goodies yesterday---a new jumbo wheel called Spunky Spots (love that name) and rub-ons!! So I thought I would play and this is what I came up with. In real life, the glitter around the edge of the scallop is quite sparkly. Too bad it doesn't show up so well in the photo. My daughter gave her seal of approval on the rub-ons, saying she wanted another tattoo just like them! On her ankle. Along with the other one. Oh well! I must say the rub-ons are fun, but they need to be handled carefully--just laying them on the card stock while trying to figure out where to put them, they began to come away from the backing. So be careful!
Stamps: Spunky Spots wheel, All Through the Year (SU)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Soft Sky
Ink: Basic Black, Soft Sky
Acc: Rub-ons (SU), Gingham ribbon, Nestabilities, DD Glitter

2 comments:

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

So, you fell for the rub-ons too?!?! Jeez...now I'm gonna have to try them! I love the color combo and the entire card!! ~smo ;o)

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Very striking!!!