Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Chicken up on You!


Just a quick post today....I needed a little girl's get well card and decided to do the color challenge at SCS. Not colors I would choose, but it was fun, and that's why they call it a challenge. The stamps are from My Favorite Things, the set is called Punny Farm, and it is too cute! The image was just colored in with markers; the background is a new jumbo wheel from SU called Spunky Spots! I love it! I didn't have any yellow ribbon, so I used YoYo Yellow ink and a dauber to color it. Thanks for looking and enjoy your day! Stamps: Punny Farm, Spunky Spots
Paper: WW, Basic Gray, Going Gray, YoYo Yellow

Ink: Black, YoYo Yellow

Acc: Ribbon, Markers

3 comments:

Tracy said...

For colors you would not normally choose, you did a fantastic job. I think its great

Hugs
Trace

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! This card looks so perfect with these colours, you definitely met the challenge here!

Jennifer Buck said...

Love this! It's beautiful! TFS :)