Monday, January 21, 2008

Baby Gift Box & Tag


Just a quick posting today, I have to go to work sometime! This box was designed by Lauren Meader, a wonderful crafter who shares her ideas & thoughts so freely! You can see her details here. I always tend to do baby things in girlie colors, so I wanted to make some boyish things.
This box would be cute for a onesie, some little toys, a comb & brush, whatever! When I punched out the scallop for the box, it left a nice little opening in my cardstock, so I decided to make a matching gift card! The moon is embossed in Iridescent Ice EP; I stamped it first in Soft Sky, then lined it up with my Stamp-a-majig and reinked it with Versamark. Then I embossed it, cut it out & mounted it on a piece of white cardstock that fit behind the scallop. The stars are stamped in White Craft, then embossed with white EP. I used the punchout from the box handle to put on the little tag.
Stamps: Nursery Necessities
Paper: Berry Bliss DP, WWhite, Soft Sky
Ink: White Craft, Soft Sky, Close to Cocoa, Versamark
Acc: Large Oval Punch, Corner Rounder, White & II EP, Nestabilities, Stitched Ribbon, EE Button

No comments: